- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lbs.
- 6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child comfortable; it's comfy for them and convenient for you
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple.
- One-hand, 10-position head rest to give your growing child a proper fit
- InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness .)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Features an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks close at hand
Graco® 4Ever™ All-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20–65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30–100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It's the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- Width: 20"
- Height: 24"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Weight: 23 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
Recommended Weight Range
- As rear-facing 4-40 lbs
- As forward facing 20-65 lbs with harness
- As Highback booster 30-100 lbs
- As backless booster 40-120 lbs
Recommended Height Range
- As rear-facing less than 1" below the top of the headrest
- As forward facing 27"-52" with harness
- As Highback booster 38"-52"
- As backless booster 40"-57"
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.